Christmas Countdown Clock

Friday 10 October 2008

Getting Organised

Not the best photo on the planet - but I thought I'd show the gardening notebook I made. Originally, it was gonna have a spiral binding but I made it too full to fit the binding wires, so I had to use these huge book rings! LOL.
Inside, each divider has a month tab & plenty of space to add a scrappy layout with photos that I take throughout the year. Each month consists of a 'to do' list, 'to plant' list, a C5 envelope for storing seeds & an A5 clear file pocket for any other notes n stuff that I might need to store. Right at the front, I have created a re-useable planner - graph paper covered in a clear piece of acetate ... so you can plan an area using a non-permanent pen & then wipe it off when you're finished (you can keep a copy in the file pocket). Cool huh?
Oh yeah, & there's a pocket in the back cover that stores a li'l handmade notebook.
If you want to read all the details ... they are on my craft blog.

1 comment:

Di Hickman said...

oooh thanks for the reminder! I made a garden journal and I just realized I never posted mine! Duh! Gonna squeeze that into a post this month