Christmas Countdown Clock

Sunday 26 October 2008

Allotment Update!

As promised, a li'l piccie of the new allotment as it looked this morning. Yup! That's DH getting in on a photo op there! LOL. So as you can see, there's rather a lot of work to be done. It wasn't possible to get a good picture of the whole plot, maybe I'll try from a different angle next time.

I showed my face down there briefly ... for long enough to take a picture & identify any plants to be saved. So DH dug up a patch of strawberry plants & has left the raspberry canes in situ - we'll move them at a later date as they are in totally the wrong location!
DH has now strimmed the entire plot & when we get back next week we need to start the rather longer job of rotavating & prepping the ground. I still have to measure up, so that I can plan it all out - Exciting stuff!

No comments: